| ||Routing & Switching is core to every network and good design of that network is key to optimizing performance and traffic flow. At LinkedLines LLC our Expert Specialists focus on delivering efficient and highly functional routing and switching networks with good design principles in mind. Our Routing & Switching Consulting Services incorporate strategic and tactical project planning, network design, installation and support of your network infrastructures.
Our Engineers and R&S Consultants have extensive experience in the following technologies:
• Router series: 800, 1800, 2800, 3800, 7100, 7400, 7500, 12000 etc.
• Switch series: Catalyst 500, 2950, 3550, 3560, 4500, Catalyst 6500 etc. (all modules, PAs and cards).
• Routing protocols: Static Routing, RIPv1, RIPv2, IGRP, EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, PBR etc.
• Switching protocols: Spanning Tree, VLANs, Trunks, Port Channels, Layer 2 Security, and Multicast etc.
• Design: Cisco best practices, Consolidation models, 3 Layer hierarchy (Access, Distribution, Core) etc.
• Features: HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, NAT, DHCP, DNS, Tunneling, NTP, Syslog, RMON, SNMP etc.
• Quality of Service: Congesting Management (Queuing), Traffic Policing, Traffic Shaping, LLQ, MQC etc.
• WAN: Frame-Relay, IP MPLS VPN, Leased lines, xDSL, ISDN, Wireless Broadband, Satellite links etc.
• Through the installation of three-tiered network structure, we will ensure that your network delivers high-availability, scalability and manageability.